ECOMMERCE COPYWRITING WITH A HIGHER EQ
Because Increasing conversions is NEVER just about the data…
According to EMarketer, between 2008 and 2014 online shopping doubled. And it’s going to double again by 2019.
What’s more recent stats from nChannel show that …
- Three out of four customers are more likely to visit your store if your online info is useful.
- Digital interactions influence 36 cents of every dollar spent in a brick & mortar store.
- 22% spend more at the store if digitally influenced.
- Two thirds of customers have made a purchase in the last 6 months that involved multiple channels.
There’s no doubt about it … if you sell to consumers you need a high-converting Ecommerce website, even if you’ve already got a thriving brick & mortar store.
But here’s the kicker — as more and more companies enter the Ecommerce space the competition grows more and more fierce. And that means a much bigger challenge to separate your business from the rest of the herd.
So here’s the million-dollar question …
Do you have a truly OPTIMIZED Ecommerce strategy to maximize immediate average purchase value while simultaneously reducing overall acquisition costs?
That’s where I can help.
As a direct-response, Ecommerce copywriter, I help clients architect advertising systems and messaging that bring them MORE customers, that are MORE valuable and come back MORE often … all while spending LESS to acquire them.
For instance, we’ll look at tactics like:
- How to build excitement while reducing buyer’s remorse and refund rates with a solid pre-arrival email sequence
- How to structure your shopping cart & checkout pages to minimize cart abandonment and maximize revenue
- Our top 5 tricks for writing highly profitable ecommerce emails (hint: use images to sell the click)
- The #1 mistake to AVOID when writing product descriptions, and the top 7 product description best practices that will help make your products more compelling & desirable to visitors
- What a “discount ladder” is, and how to use this properly in your email sequences to boost sales & revenue…while keeping your average order value as high as possible
- The 3 critical elements you need to create a compelling brand persona and story that resonates with today’s shoppers
- What a “win-back campaign” is, and how to use it to increase return visits & repeat purchases
- And that’s just for starters …
From first touch to nurture to reactivation (all supported by engaging, persuasive copy), we’ll not only deliver new and repeat customers to your company … we’ll deliver them at a PROFIT.